Now in its third year, the Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge will once again bring startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations together to tackle the world’s biggest health issues.
About the Challenge:
The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs, and more. Through it, Accenture supports technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
Bringing together startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations together to tackle the world’s biggest health issues. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Help me manage my health
- Help me get better faster
- Help me have better and easier access to healthcare
- Help keep my information private and secure
Key criteria applications should address when applying include providing an innovative solution, the design quality of the solution, disruptive business model, the potential impact on patient outcomes and a scalable solution.
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
Duration of Program:
Selected applicants will be invited to compete in one of regional rounds in Sydney, Tokyo, Dublin or Boston where they will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading life sciences and healthcare company executives. The finalists will be invited to compete in San Francisco at the Startup Health Festival on Monday, January 7, 2019.
How To Apply