We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
- We are looking to recruit a Community Manager who will be responsible for creating innovative & exciting methods for public awareness & engagement
- The community Manager will moderate online and offline conversations with our community, and drive the awareness of CcHUB projects through creative, clear and compelling web and social media communications,
- Implement social media & communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Launch community initiatives (e.g maintain an online forum,create an events series & write email newsletters).
- Provide engaging text, image & video content for social media accounts.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure it is regular,relevant & up to date.
- Monitor & report on feedback & online reviews.
- Liaise with management to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Carry out other duties as assigned by senior management
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Communications or English, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Cutting edge interest in social media and must be abreast of its fast changing nature.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- Opportunities for career growth and training .
- A chance to ‘own’ your role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online