Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Associate
- As Creative Associate, you will be responsible for translating conceptual design ideas into innovative and expressive multi-media assets, across digital and offline media.
- You are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, are detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- As an innovative individual, you take the customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials for both internal use and external communications.
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Design visual concepts and graphics for product illustrations, logos & websites.
- Develop multimedia campaign assets (videos, animations, gifs & pictures).
- Design Visual brand assets that convey accurate messaging and undertone as dictated by the project.
- Determine size, font style & arrangement of illustrative material based on agreed brief.
- Incorporate recommended changes into final designs.
- Advise on best practices & optimizations throughout design projects.
- Contribute to team effort by sitting in on conceptual design meetings and offering opinions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Creative Lead.
- Good Knowledge of photoshop, lightroom, illustrator, premier pro & after effects.
- A Bachelor‘s Degree from an accredited university
- Professional approach to time & deadlines.
- Ability to absorb & apply constructive criticism.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online