BlueBic, a School Management Software targeted at K12 schools and Early Education Centers in Africa, is in need of a talented Digital Content Strategist to create compelling blog posts, newsletters, product guides, social media content and web copy.
We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
● Research markets and industry-related topics.
● Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
● Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
● Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
● Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
● Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Update website content as needed.
● Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
● Build a following for brand on social media with creative work
● Knowledge of standard writing practices
● Excellent writing and editing skills in English
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) Knowledge of basic design fundamentals.
● Proficient computer skills.
● Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
● Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
● Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Deadline: Not Specified
Please a send cover email and resume via the Apply Button below