We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Instructor
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Instructor will need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials, leveraging existing curriculum content.
- Work alongside staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through the development of a final project that will showcase their abilities as a digital Marketer.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of digital marketers.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience in digital marketing.
- You have fluency in the following topics: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, current social media outlets, paid social media advertising, customer segmentation targeting and tracking, community management, e-mail marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and SEO
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s below: