Job Title: Document Management Officer
Locations:Lagos and Ibadan
Job Type: Contract
The role involves sorting and entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive. Successful candidates will be paid based on the number of units of production that they complete.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations.
- Responding to information requests from authorised members.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND not older than 26 years.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to work to time constraints.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online