We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Industry Manager (English)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Technology can transform the way companies interact with their customers, and the Direct Sales Organization helps the world’s biggest companies to do just that. Whether we’re working with corporations directly or partnering with advertising agencies, we create innovative advertising campaigns across a variety of our products.
- Our Sales teams of account managers, executives, strategists, coordinators and specialists are specialized in different industries and regions to ensure that our ads reach the right users and give our clients the most bang for their buck.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships and delivering on their digital aspirations. Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver creative solutions for our clients and their agencies.
- Define portfolio strategy, identifying client transformational opportunities that allow Google to capture new budgets.
- Create transformational goals for each customer, follow up on client feedback and adjust the plan accordingly during the quarter. Translate business plans into quarterly plans, define accurate quota targets per client in collaboration with Account Managers, educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions with a strong focus on display and mobile.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships and delivering on their digital aspirations; Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver creative solutions for our clients and their agencies.
- Develop case studies of successful initiatives in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an industry innovation advocate at targeted events and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the tech/telco/media/FMCG or media sales.
- Experience in building sustainable relationships with leading clients, media and creative agencies.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with telco, media, FMCG’s or technology companies (e.g. consulting, commercial/product development, business development, etc.)
- Background in digital media and understanding of programmatic marketing solutions.
- Establish and nurture C-level relationships with key partners.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and across geographies.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and across geographies and analytical with ability to drive data-driven discussions.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online