ITHEIR Limited shortened to ITHEIR is a registered fast growing company with services spanning Technology, Media, Beauty and Foods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Multimedia Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position requires skill in combination of different content forms like text, audio, photographs, animation, video or other interactivity forms. These forms are used to produce programs or data through the use of computer software and application. Multimedia works are presented by multimedia designers via CDs, DVDs, television, websites and so on.
- Do you have what it takes to develop multimedia presentations with an aim of educating and entertaining the target audience in form of infographics, animations, 3D models, advertising and marketing materials, etc.
- We need someone with the skill to get messages across with high visual impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide multimedia design support to the client’s requirement
- Create an exciting, engaging, and interactive online experience
- Take brief to prepare the design
- Create visual solutions through the use of specialized and latest technologies
- Brainstorm and mock-up design ideas with cross functional team (including artists, web developers, animators, programmers, etc.)
- Present the framework design/s with description of the idea meant to be communicated
- Make necessary changes in line with the demand and the project objectives
- Be flexible to make changes as required
- Proofread and check the quality of the graphic work before they go for final printing
- Complete the project successfully through independent as well as team effort
- If required, estimate the project budget and timeline
- Complete project keeping the deadline and budget in mind
- The minimum qualification required is a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Multimedia and Graphic Designing or the related field like Computer Science, Film Making, Web Development, Graphic and Media Design.
- Diploma or certified courses, portfolio in the relevant field will also prove to be beneficial for this position.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Knowledge and skills in graphic and multimedia design and layout
- Ability to present ideas and solutions through effective communication
- Excellent in working with teams and independently
- Responsible and the ability to meet deadlines
- A strong visual and creative sense
- Ability to provide original work
- Capacity to handle more than one project simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of computer and various software tools
- Confident and smart to deal with the clients
- Strong technical aptitude to learn new software and hardware
- Ability to pay attention to details and be well organized
- Knowledge of the industry and new technologies
- A graphic multimedia designer should have the knowledge of software programs like Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop,Dreamweaver, After Effect), Corel Draw, planning and other graphic applications.
- Basic knowledge of other programs like Microsoft Office suite, Internet, HTML, Java, CSS, film or video Editing, Web Page Design, and Adobe Creative suite amongst many others will give a boost to the the credentials of a job seeker.
- This work profile needs extra working hours to meet critical project deadlines.
- An employee may work in an office or from home.
- Overtime will be compensated.
- We also offer a learning environment.
The salary structure differs on the overall experience and skills of a candidate or the location of job, current industry standard and the relevant position obtained (senior/medium/junior).
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Portfolio (with the position included in the subject line of your email) via the Apply Button below.