IRIS Smart Technologies Limited (ISTL) is the leading ICT company in Nigeria. We are responsible for the implementation of Nigeria’s e-Passport solution. We also established and manage Nigeria’s passport control infrastructure at selected points of entry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware Engineer
- The Computer Hardware Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware which comprises a functional physical computer network
- The duties encompass the testing deployment, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of active hardware equipment.
- Plan and design the hardware requirement of clients and for use in-house
- Analyse information to determine, recommend, and play layout, inducling type of appropriate computers and peripherals
- Liaise with relevant organs of the company to evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational and performance requirements of the system
- Monitor equipment performance and make sure they perform according to specification
- Install and maintain the computer systems and associated peripherals
- Prepare the computer site including devices that unsure safe operation of the systems
- Install and operate the system operating system
- Install device drivers
- Get the image of servers and workstations and replicate same as desired
- Provide technical support to marketing and sales department
- Recommend equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation
- Provide training and support to users
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in installation and maintenance of computer and electrical devices
- Proficiency in installing and maintaining Windows and Unix Computers
- Strong communication skill and ability to write Reports.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s below: