Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Incubation Associate (Business Advisory)
- We are looking to recruit an Incubation Associate who will take ownership of managing/coordinating some of our out of hub programmes, provide assistance with major programmes especially with regards to coordinating communication with startup teams and ensuring documentations are up to date, and also handle communications and research for the unit.
- Work with each portfolio company to build, test and acquire customers.
- Ensure startups are filling all documents necessary.
- Put together a report at the end of the month: what we have done with startups and what has been accomplished by the startups.
- Be in charge of the management of our out of hub programs with support from the rest of the team (e.g. NERI).
- Managing applications.
- Document each session and publish via medium.
- Create content specific to the work in our unit and companies we support for social media.
- Manage communication between startups and the unit.
- Industry research for startups
- Spotting opportunities for startups
- Creating a research report schedule
- Know industry experts for each startup that we can bring and help connect to the related startup.
- A Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- An entrepreneurial & Innovative mindset
- Familiarity with business principles & Practices
- Organisational and problem solving skills.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Health Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- A chance to ‘own’ your role.
- An all-round fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online