Human Edge Limited – A leading indigenous provider of high quality products and services to the Nigerian livestock industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Communications Technology Manager
Location: Ogun State
- To ensure that the organization’s information technology strategy and infrastructure meets both the strategic and tactical commercial needs of the organization.
- Maintaining the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Recommending and monitoring major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance
- Reviewing the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment, and service levels
- Accomplishing information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Degree-qualified in Computer Science or a related subject
- Minimum of 6 years’ post NYSC experience in Information and Communications Technology with a minimum of 3 years’ managerial role
- Possession of strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé via the Apply Button below quoting the applicable “Job Reference” as the subject of the mail.