Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Technology IT Intern
- The IT Support Intern will assist the helpdesk with providing user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms – including troubleshooting problems and advising on appropriate solutions.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network connectivity
- Taking staff or clients through series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to Help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases simultaneously
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Shift and on-call work may be required
- Basic Support (Network & Troubleshooting) Skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer and Electronics Engineering or any related field.
- Open to learning
- Prior experience in IT Support is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online