Westgate Lifecare Limited is a wholly indigenous organization, incorporated on April 30th 2014 as a private limited company with the aim to reach out to the populace by merchandising fast moving consumer goods and healthcare brands through its super stores and healthcare outlets solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- We are searching for an experienced and fast-thinking IT Manager to manage the IT solutions of the organization.
- The ideal candidate will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s IT-related needs.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes and should be able to plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization.
- Manage company’s information technology and computer systems.
- Coordinate personnel of IT department.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguard measures within the IT environment.
- Maintain the company’s IT network, servers and security systems.
- Liaise with external solution providers.
- Maintain the inter/intra net and ensure minimal down time.
- Facilitate the optimization of the company’s software system and ensure availability of appropriate information.
- Develop and implement a disaster recovery plan and procedures to ensure minimal interruption to business operations
- Establish a maintenance routine to keep IT infrastructures in working conditions at all time.
- Proven work experience as an Information Technology professional.
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or similar field.
- Professional IT certification.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Strong technical knowledge of QuickBooks software.
- Cognate experience/background of e-commerce / e channel management.
- Advance knowledge of active directory.
- Strong experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
- Berger-Ikeja-Omolle-Isheri axis residency is required.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Cover Letter and CV’s below