Oasis Management Company Limited
Oasis Management Company Limited is a Management Consulting and IT Services company, based in Abuja. We provide training and IT advisory services to Government agencies and private sector clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Spring Developer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS),
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a related field with 3 years being programming in ASPNET and Java Script.
- Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills,
- Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance
- Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Databases, and development skills with HTML,C++,C,CSS,
- JAVA, PHP, XML, ASP, ASP.NET, C# and various content management systems and tools.
- Candidate should know how to use image editing suite like Photoshop.
- Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
- Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture
- Minimum of 3 years in back end server side java
- Experience with Spring 3 Framework
- Experience with Hibernate/ HQL/ SQL
- Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set
- Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools and principles
- SOAP and RESTful based web services
Compensation is competitive.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as subject of the email