NexTekk is a startup technology company that seeks to ride on the forefront of technology by tackling today’s problems head-on using tomorrow’s technology. We solve problems using myriad of technological tools we have acquired over the years. The company comprises of leading technical and functional personnels with advanced degrees, from reputable colleges around the globe, in fields ranging from fundamental engineering disciplines to business management. At NexTekk, we are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team of world-class software developers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
As a Developer in NexTekk:
- You will have the opportunity of working with other world-class developers and engineers to tackle challenging problems.
- You will be working on projects from around the world.
- You will work independently as well as in a team to develop innovative, pragmatic and simple solutions with elegant and documentable implementations.
- You will always be challenged to keep abreast of current trend in technologies and methods.
- You will have the opportunity to grow in your area of interest within the company’s focus
- You will discover new ways in which fun is an integral part of how we work.
What we are looking for in a Developer
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language, e.g. C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database management systems, e.g. MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with at least one major IDE. E.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new and challenging concepts.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Good to Have:
- Familiarity with MVC architectural design pattern for web application development.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architectures.
- Ability to work with source control systems.
- Object oriented design patterns.
Path to Employment
- Phone screening
- A week paid training
- Coding screening
- Training project review
- HR interview.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and all supporting documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applicant’s resume should include but not limited to the following:
- Contact information
- Academic Degree(s) information
- NYSC information
- Previous or present software projects
- Programming languages that you are proficient in.
- Certifications if available.
Note: No age restriction.