JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
The Software Development Engineer II will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills regarding specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Delivery experience with .NET Core, including C#, Entity Framework Core, LINQ and ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework and Node.js
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2008/2012/2016), PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc.) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Foundation Server)
Desired Competency and Skills Requirements
The SDE II will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note below