Posted on Thu 09th Aug, 2018 – hotnigerianjobs.com — (0 comments)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Consulting & Digital Transformations Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Pre Sales
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- To grow the revenue of Oracle SaaS solutions and develop a sustainable business in designated geographies by leading the SAAS/CLOUD focused solution consulting team and leveraging the solution consulting deliveries supporting our sales cycle.
- Manage the solution consulting (Applications PreSales team) supporting Nigeria & Ghana.
- Lead and Develop a Modern Solution Consulting team. Ensure Team Excellence.
- Improve Win Rate to meet set objectives.
- Be a Business Partner to the Sales Leaders of Nigeria & Ghana. Work in close collaboration with the Sales Team to ensure Sales & PreSales alignment for success.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of the SAAS/Cloud License revenue target and growth.
- Have a leading role in developing a growth strategy in collaboration with Nigeria & Ghana Sales Leadership. The growth shall be translated into a pipeline development; this can be done at different levels: industry / solution / market segment/ geography.
- Leading role in driving transformational & strategic deals
- Ensure that our SAAS/CLOUD product portfolio is properly exposed and positioned.
- Work in close collaboration with all other Lines of Business (LoBs)
- Focus on all industries in the private and public sectors (Communications, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Financial Services, Governments, Healthcare, Higher Education, Defence, etc.)
- The role reports to Oracle Sub-Saharan Africa Solution Consulting Leader
- Position Apps Solution Consulting organization as a leading force among others to drive the cluster business. Build visibility and reputation across different LOBs, functions, and geographies.
- Work closely with the SAAS/CLOUD Sales Leaders and Sales Team to ensure improvement of the win rate as per set objectives.
- Demonstrate strong sales acumen. Understand the sales cycle and account strategy. Act as trusted adviser to the SAAS/CLOUD Sales Leader and sales team. Develop account base solution map. Recommend and drive action plans to develop the pipeline and move the opportunities to sales stage 5 (Resolution stage).
- Able to disrupt the sales cycle through innovations, and demonstrates solid analytical thinking to winning the deals.
- Work closely with and build relationships with other Oracle Lines of Business, including Sales Management, Industry Architects, Product Strategy Team, Development, Alliance & Channel, Marketing, etc.
- Drive Competitiveness and Innovation
- Use deep customer understanding to deliver competitive advantage. Proactively address changing priorities and operating environment.
- Foster innovation: create WOW effect and high Customer impact to show case Oracle innovation
- Maintain clear visibility of Top Deals and Top Accounts for the Fiscal. Ensure close follow-up of Top deals/accounts with the SAAS/CLOUD Sales Leader.
- Contribute to account qualification, develop solutions value proposition, understand risks and success factors, competitive landscape, objections handling and ensure that necessary resources are assigned to the deal.
- Develop and communicate value propositions at executive and C-levels that exploit Oracle’s solutions, its architecture and capabilities/benefits in different industries.
- Promote Customer Advocacy. Support customer success and referenceability by driving a focus on go-live, user adoption and customer journey roadmap.
- Lead the development and delivery of Solution Consulting capability, ensuring that it matches current and future demand. Recruit and induct new team members as required.
- Build a Modern Solution Consulting team which exemplifies the high standards of the role and continuously raises the bar in performance. Modernise SC Services. Drive Customer Engagement Innovation & Competitive Differentiation across the team.
- Foster a sense of excitement, ownership, and personal commitment to the work.
- Drive Field SC Productivity. Increase customer facing time by driving re-use, reducing preparation time required and utilising remote Solution Consulting Resources.
- Love Public speaking. Speaker in Oracle Marketing events.
- Fulfil the following management responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely management information
- Set objectives and review the performance of the Solution Consultants and take action to ensure targets are met and individual Solution Consultants are developed.
- Support, coach and mentor individuals in achievement of their personal development needs. Manage competencies of the team to anticipate and meet demand. Provide skills development and training where required to provide these competencies.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Sales Consulting team in supporting specific opportunities.
- Operate in line with Oracle’s HR policies and procedures
- Maintain a broad technical and business awareness of Oracle’s current and future products and solutions
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
- As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate business needs
- Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Experience in leading digital transformations
- Very knowledgeable in the SAAS/CLOUD solution area and the corresponding products
- Able to pitch at C-Level, develop and communicate value propositions at executive level
- Strong leadership skills, with a results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers
- Strong interpersonal skills to leverage other functions within the organization
- Proactive, accessible and reliable. Demonstrate sense of Ownership. Meets deadlines. Ensure transparent/responsible communication with colleagues, managers, sales team and external parties (customers, partners, etc.):
- Personal Drive, Positive & WIN attitude
- Commitment to team and effort spend teamwork.
- Value Based Sales Skills
- Influencing & Negotiating
- Customer Focus
- Coaching &Mentoring
- Results Orientation
- Customer Needs Analysis
- Consultative Selling
- Industry Mastery
- Opportunity Management
- Sales Process Acumen
- Competitive Awareness
- Passionate for success
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)