Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Account Manager, Sales
Job Id: 1241553
Area of Interest: Sales – Product
Job Type: Professional
What You’ll Do
- Is technology your passion? Do you want to work for a company where you can see your ideas come to life? Do you want to consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help shape your future and career? Do you want a company that has excellent benefits, strong employee programs, and an awesome PTO policy right from the start? Then look no further than Cisco!! As an Account Manager at Cisco, you’ll manage excellent growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channels go to market distribution model.
- You will target market opportunities by segment and leverage available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list of about 30 accounts.
- In order to ensure market share growth, you will also build the appropriate channel coverage model of partners to their markets.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the skill set of partner sales reps.
- Acting as a virtual Regional Manager to their partners the candidate will also be responsible for planning recognition of the partners and accurately reporting sales activity to Cisco management.
- The candidate will also have a “hunter” mentality, while at the same time exhibiting strategic sales acumen and build strong relationships with customers.
Who You’ll Work With
- We have created a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco.
- We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing a win-win environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco.
- Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure the selected candidate possesses these traits.
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Proven track record of success managing a large territory, demand generation, partner development, strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Must have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partners.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand to close deals.
- Experience selling Unified Communications and/or Data Center/Virtualization/Servers Solutions and/or knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online