Bluebic is in need of a UI/UX designer to join our product team and collaborate with stakeholders in building easy to use products for our clients
Bluebic is an educational software that develops data collection tools for k12 and ECD schools across Africa. Bluebic is committed to developing technologies that improve the quality of African education by saving educators time and helping them make better decisions.
We are a passionately driven team with the mission to provide these resources to every school regardless of their financial constraints. We are nimble, fast-paced, evolving and determined to make a difference. Our rapid market expansion is an intentional by-product of this approach.
- Establish and promote design guidelines best practices and guidelines.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Spearhead execution of all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design
- Design original graphic element (images, menus, tabs, widgets etc)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- A strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in visual and interaction design
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas that translate stakeholders goals user reasearch and complex user flows into clean user friendly UI’s
- Up to date understanding of best practices development and trends in UI/UX design
- Expertise in user testing and prototyping tools (e.g figma, wireframe, invision)
- Proficiency with adobe CS (photoshop, illustrator etc) other visual design tools
- Willingness to source feedbacks and iterate on designs
- A self starter who loves to own things end to end and is excited to lead design efforts
350k – 600k
Method of Application
Send cover email and resume via the Apply button below