Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile and Web App Development Intern
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in Web Design, Web App Development and Mobile App Development career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff of other departments which further helps to widen your career horizon.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Web Design, Web App Development and Mobile App Development and is only for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
- Selected Interns chosen will work from our new corporate office in Ikeja (off Allen Avenue/Opebi), Lagos
Breakdown of Training Package Available for Selected Interns:
- Mobile Application Development – Android and iOS
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Websites site speed implementation
- Graphics Designs – basics
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Industrial Training/SIWES students preferred
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Functioning laptop to work!
Benefits of Internship
- After a brief period intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
Method of Selection
The Junior Web and Mobile App Internship Programme runs into two phases:
- 8- weeks of rigorous practical training, practical exercises, live projects coordination, team projects and presentations, and examinations. Candidates initially selected will be given a two-month intensive training, practical and real-time applications and projects daily monitoring by senior experts.
- After the initial two-month training, exams will be set in order to finally select creative, innovative and dynamic candidates who will work with the organisation on full time basis with remuneration attached.
- Note: The programme can Only accommodate specific number of Interns and the internship training programme is absolutely FREE
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application via the Apply Button below…
with the subject line “Information Technology Support Internship – Web and mobile App Development”.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
- Interested candidates Must be Residents in Lagos
You will be provided Fast Speed Unlimited Internet to work with in the Office.